According to official statistics, over 30% of websites globally are based on WordPress. It’s popular, because it’s easy to use without any coding skills. The big variety of plugins is a huge advantage of WordPress, making it possible to expand its possibilities. WPML is one of such plugins, enabling the creation of a multilingual website quickly and conveniently.
WE WILL TRANSLATE WORDPRESS WITH THE WPML PLUGIN. CONTACT US AT:
WHY SHOULD YOU CHOOSE WPML-SUPPORTED TRANSLATION?
There is a huge variety of different WordPress plugins. The official repository includes nearly 60 thousand different solutions. At least 8 of such plugins will make it possible to create a multilingual website. Keeping in mind all aspects related to stability, convenience, use and cooperation with translation companies, WPML is the best solution.
FULL AUTOMATION OF TRANSLATION MANAGEMENT
Proper configuration of WPML will make it possible to fully automate the translation process. What does it actually mean? During configuration, you can define which resources are to be translated, both the existing ones as well as those resources that you plan to add in the future. The indicated resources will be provided to a translator (or several translators), who will be connected to your website for the purpose of its translation.
TRANSLATION OF WEBSITES AND E-SHOPS
Installing the WPML plugin will make it possible to translate any website in WordPress. You can do that for websites in the form of business cards or one-pagers, as well as for advanced news sites or e-shops offering a big range of products. One plugin offers many possibilities and we will help you configure it to deliver translations conveniently.
- convenient price quotes prepared with the use of technology
- full technical support when configuring WPML
- express delivery by specialised translators
- automation of translated content management
- smooth translation flow through topping up your account at lingy.pro
- over 60 language pairs and more than a thousand translators from all over the world.
CHOOSE WPML IN THE FOLLOWING CASES:
- your website is based on WordPress
- you want to create a multilingual website
- you are looking for full automation of the translation process
… whether your website is a simple business card, an advanced news site or a large e-shop providing services to customers globally.