We are committed to protecting your privacy.
lingy.uk places great importance on the privacy and security of its clients, contractors and partners, including Clients, Users and Translators strictly adhering to the rules set forth in this Privacy and Cookies Policy, the Terms and conditions on the Portal lingy.uk by committing itself to protecting the data of individuals using the Portal lingy.uk pursuant to Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation), also referred to as: “GDPR”.
THE CONTROLLER OF PERSONAL DATA
The controller of personal data is LINGY LTD, First Floor, 59 Coton Road, Nuneaton, Warwickshire, United Kingdom, CV11 5TS, VAT ID GB 258 8163 69, registered in Companies House under the number 10191556.
In matters concerning personal data you can contact the Data Controller by e-mail: email@example.com and by phone: +44 20 8190 0332.
The Data Protection Officer at Lingy Ltd is Robert Siemiński, e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
LAWFULNESS OF PROCESSING
Your personal information is voluntary but necessary for lingy.uk to provide the Services, including through the lingy.uk Portal. Failure to provide personal information results in a failure to provide services, including through the lingy.uk Portal. The personal data listed in Terms and Conditions are necessary for effective conclusion of the lingy.uk agreement as part of the services provided through the lingy.uk Portal and as it was described in Terms and Conditions for Client to make payments for the Services mentioned above using a payment card.
The processing of personal data takes place on the basis and for the purpose of:
- Article 6(1)(b) of the GDPR for the purpose of concluding and implementing contracts, including for accounting, contact, clearing and other activities directly related to the subject matter of the agreements, including for the purposes of lingy.uk providing services through lingy.uk, making payments through the payment service provider, and other services related to the provision of services through lingy.uk,
- Article 6(1)(f) of the GDPR for direct marketing purposes, including the dispatch of the newsletter for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by the lingy.uk
- Article 6(1)(f) GDPR to profile users, clients and translators in profiling to best match their service preferences lingy.uk does not make automated decisions with respect to User and the Client based on profiling, Referred to in Article 22(1) and (4) of the GDPR.
- Article 6(1)(f) GDPR in order to deal with complaints, investigations and proceedings in the event of reciprocal claims for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by the lingy.uk.
- Art. 6 (1) (f) GDPR in order to answer the question contained in the contact form, as well as for analytical and statistical purposes and to ensure IT security related to the website.
RECIPIENTS OF PERSONAL DATA
According to Article 28 GDPR, the The Controller of personal data may entrust the processing of personal data to other entities.
The recipients of personal data processed by lingy.uk are:
- lingy.uk business partners,
- the accounting office,
- hosting company,
- companies that support online payments.
which lingy.uk entrusts the processing of personal data.
To the other extent, we do not disclose the data collected to third parties, except where required by law of general law, i.e. by a request from an authority or court empowered to do so.
THE EXTENT OF THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
Personal data shall be processed by lingy.uk only to the extent necessary for the conclusion of the contracts and the provision of the services offered, including the use of the Portal and the services provided by it.
PERIOD FOR WHICH THE PERSONAL DATA WILL BE PROCESSED
The data will be stored for at least the duration of the agreement and the provision of services through the lingy.uk Portal.
lingy.uk will keep the personal data of the Client and the Translator who has not registered in lingy.uk until the limitation period for claims under the agreement has expired or for the period required by separate tax and accounting rules, whichever period is later, And, in the case of a registered Client, until Client prefers to delete the account in thelingy.uk domain, but not less than the time limit for the limitation period of the claims arising from the agreement or for the period required by separate tax and accounting rules, whichever is the case, which period will end later.
Upon expiry of this time limit mentioned above, Client personal data will be processed by lingy.uk pursuant to Article 6(1)(f.) GDPR, i.e. for purposes arising from lingy.uk legitimate interests for direct marketing purposes.
THE RIGHTS OF THE ENTITIES WHOSE PERSONAL DATA ARE PROCESSED
Entities whose personal data are processed shall have the right to request from lingy.uk access to, rectification, erasure or restriction of processing and the right to transfer data.
Each entity shall have the right at any time to object, for reasons related to its particular situation, to the processing of personal data relating to it based on Article 6(1)(f), including profiling under those provisions. lingy.uk will no longer be permitted to process such personal data unless it demonstrates the existence of valid legitimate grounds for processing, overriding reasons relating to the interests, rights and freedoms of the data subjects concerned or grounds for establishing, investigating or defending claims.
Where personal data are processed for direct marketing, the relevant entity shall have the right at any time to object to the processing of personal data relating to it for the purposes of such marketing, including profiling, to the extent that the processing is related to such direct marketing.
Where the processing of personal data by lingy.uk takes place on the basis of the consent referred to in Article 6(1)(a) of the GDPR, the data subject of which the personal data are processed shall have the right to withdraw consent at any time without affecting the lawfulness of the processing, which was made on the basis of prior approval.
The client has the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory body, which is the Information Commissioner’s Office in the UK.
Cookies are information that a server stores on your computer, client, or translator that the server can read each time it connects to this computer. Cookies provide statistical data about the traffic of these entities on the lingy.uk Portal and their use of the individual websites of the i.a.. Portal in order to adapt the content and services to the individual needs and interests of users of the lingy.uk Portal and to speed up the transfer of data.
The legal basis for processing personal data derived from cookies is lingy.uk legitimate interests of providing high-quality services, ensuring the security of services.
Given the state of the knowledge, the cost of implementation and the nature, scope, context and purposes of the processing, and the risk of violations of the rights or freedoms of natural persons with different probability and severity of threat, lingy.uk shall implement appropriate technical and organizational measures to ensure a level of security appropriate to that risk, ensuring the protection of personal data processed, this includes protecting your data from unauthorized access, unauthorized use, unauthorized use, or the processing of personal data that is contrary to applicable law, unauthorized alteration, loss, damage, or destruction.
INFORMATION ON PROCESSING PERSONAL DATA (GDPR) FOR INDIVIDUALS INVOLVED IN THE RECRUITMENT PROCESS
- The controller of personal data of the Website’s Clients www.lingy.uk is LINGY LTD,Unit 4, The Courtyard 17 Bond Street, Nuneaton, United Kingdom, CV11 4BX, VAT ID GB 258 8163 69, registered in Companies House under the number 10191556.
- In matters concerning personal data you can contact the Data Controller by e-mail: email@example.com and by phone: +44 20 8190 0332.
- The Data Protection Officer at Lingy Ltd is Robert Siemiński, e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Your personal data is processed to recruit for a position/establish a relationship based on:a) 6(1)(c) GDPR i.e. where processing is necessary to fulfill the legal obligation of the employer in connection with the performance of obligations imposed by labor law,
b) 6(1)(a) GDPR i.e. on the basis of the agreement given for the purposes set out in the consent forms communicated each time,
c) 6(1)(b) GDPR – take action on request of the data subject before the conclusion of the contract.
- Recipients of personal data processed by Lingy Ltd are business partners of Lingy Ltd, translators, accounting office, hosting companies, and internet payment operators, and other entities to whom Lingy Ltd entrusts the processing of personal data of the Client
- Your personal information will be stored until the enrollment process is completed unless you agree to process it for further recruitment processes
- You have the right to request from the controller access to, rectification, erasure or restriction of personal data and to transfer data
- For data processed under consent, you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time without affecting the lawfulness of the processing that you have made under your consent before you withdraw it.
- You have the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory body, which is the Information Commissioner’s Office in the UK.
- Your data is voluntary, but as a result of not providing the required data as set out in the labor law, you will not be able to participate in the recruitment.